Our goal is to provide you with a sense of security on our website, therefore your privacy and protection of personal data are very important to us. We assure you that your data will be processed in a transparent and fair manner and that we will make every effort to ensure that it is treated with care and responsibility.
Personal Data Administrator:
The administrator of your personal data is BRAND DISTRIBUTION Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Białystok, at ul. St. Rocha 8, 15-879 Białystok entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court in Białystok, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000628774, NIP: 5213748788, REGON: 365465202 together with the co-administrators. List of joint controllers:
- BRAND DISTRIBUTION COMPANY spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowo-akcyjna z siedzibą w Białymstoku, przy ul. Św. Rocha 8, 15-879 Białystok, wpisaną do Rejestru Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego przez Sąd Rejonowy w Białymstoku, XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod nr KRS: 0000452016, NIP: 9662088056, REGON: 200766380,
- BRAND DISTRIBUTION COMPANY Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością z siedzibą w Warszawie, przy Al. Niepodległości 18, 02-653 Warszawa, wpisaną do Rejestru Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego przez Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy w Warszawie, XIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod nr KRS: 0000667304, NIP: 5213770931, REGON: 366744671,
- BRAND DISTRIBUTION COMPANY II Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowo-akcyjną z siedzibą w Warszawie, przy Al. Niepodległości 18, 02-653 Warszawa, wpisaną do Rejestru Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego przez Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy w Warszawie, XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod nr KRS: 0000481031, NIP: 5423233783, REGON: 200813033,
- BRAND DISTRIBUTION INTERNATIONAL Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością z siedzibą w Warszawie, przy Al. Niepodległości 18, 02-653 Warszawa, wpisaną do Rejestru Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego przez Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy w Warszawie, XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod nr KRS: 0000480983, NIP: 5423233671, REGON: 200813027,
- BRAND DISTRIBUTION EUROPE Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością z siedzibą w Warszawie, przy Al. Niepodległości 18, 02-653 Warszawa, wpisaną do Rejestru Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego przez Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy w Warszawie, XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod nr KRS: 0000631199, NIP: 5423259038, REGON: 365117452,
- STAR SIRIUS Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością z siedzibą w Warszawie, przy Al. Niepodległości 18, 02-653 Warszawa, wpisaną do Rejestru Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Krajowego przez Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy w Warszawie, XIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod nr KRS: 0000359119, NIP: 7010241499, REGON: 142450523,
- IREX Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytową z siedzibą w Białymstoku, przy ul. Bitwy Białostockiej 7, 15-102 Białystok, wpisaną do Rejestru Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego przez Sąd Rejonowy w Białymstoku, XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Krajowego pod nr KRS: 0000411387, NIP: 5423223997, REGON: 200677877.
Contact regarding personal data:
If you have any questions regarding personal data or exercising your privacy rights, please contact the Personal Data Protection Inspector by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Aleja Niepodległości 18, 02-653 Warsaw.
Data processing as part of our company’s core business
We process your personal data provided to us as part of the existing contractual and pre-contractual relationships between us. The scope, nature, purpose and necessity of processing depend on the respective underlying contractual relationship. For this purpose, we store and process your data in the computer systems we use. The data we process includes all data provided by you in order to use the contractual or pre-contractual services required to process your request or the contract concluded between us.
In particular, the following data may count:
- First name, last name, name and address
- E-mail address and telephone number
- Order details
- Data for payment transactions
Processing is limited to the data necessary and useful in response to requests and / or for the performance of the contract. The transfer of personal data to third parties takes place only if it is necessary for the purpose of providing the service or in the context of the organization of our business, to process financial accounting and to comply with legal obligations. In this case, only the data necessary and appropriate for the performance of the contract or financial accounting as well as for compliance with legal obligations will be provided to external service providers. The processing by us takes place in accordance with your instructions or the statutory provisions. Legal basis: The processing of personal data as well as their transfer to third parties is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR and serves the fulfillment of the contract between you and us. Otherwise, we only pass on data to third parties if there is a legal obligation, Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR or if there is a legitimate interest, Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f). GDPR. This is the case, for example, when it is necessary to pursue our claims. Deletion: data deletion takes place as soon as the data is no longer required to fulfill contractual or legal care obligations as well as to fulfill any guarantees and comparable obligations. This does not affect your statutory detention obligations.
We use the services to ensure our online presence of the Internet Service Provider on whose server the website is stored (hosting) and which makes our website available on the Internet. Here, the internet service provider processes contact details, content data, contract data, usage data, inventory data as well as meta and communication data on our behalf. Legal basis: the internet service provider processes the above-mentioned data on our behalf, Art. 28 GDPR. The data processing takes place on the basis of our legitimate interest in the efficient and secure provision of our website, Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
If you use our website for informational purposes only, our internet service provider will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to its server. These are the following data:
- IP address
- the date and time of access to our website
- time zone difference in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- access status (HTTP status)
- amount of data transferred
- an internet service provider of the access system
- the type of browser used and its version
- the operating system used
- the website from which you may have come to our website
- pages or subpages that you visit on our website.
There is no storage of this data together with other personal data.
The above data is stored as log files on the servers of our internet hosting provider. This is necessary in order to be able to display the website on the device used, as well as to ensure stability and security. We have a legitimate interest in data processing for the above purposes. Legal basis: Data processing is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest in the efficient and secure provision of our website, Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Duration: the above data regarding the provision of our website will be stored until consent to processing is withdrawn.
Data transmission to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has created a single basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed mainly by companies requested by the GDPR. If the processing is carried out through third party services outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must comply with the special requirements set out in Art. 44 et seq. GDPR. This means that that the processing is carried out on the basis of special guarantees, such as an officially recognized level of data protection in the EU or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard contractual conditions”.
- Session cookies: We use so-called “cookies” to recognize multiple use of the offer by the same user (for example, if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our website again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way serves to optimize our offers and facilitate access to our website. If you close your browser or log out, session cookies will be deleted
- Persistent cookies: These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
- Third party cookies (third party cookies): You can configure your browser settings to meet your needs, eg refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the features of this website. Read more about these cookies in the relevant third party privacy policies.
Cookies are used to make our website more user-friendly. Certain elements of our website require that the calling browser be identified even after a page has been terminated. In particular, these cookies may contain information about language settings or login details.
We have a legitimate interest in data processing for the above purposes. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
For details, see the browser manufacturer’s instructions or visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
Contradiction and “opt-out”: If cookies are disabled on our website, you may not be able to take full advantage of all website features.
Message validity / cancellation
We delete or block your personal data as soon as the purpose of storage is achieved or is waived, unless further storage is required for evidence purposes or is contrary to legal storage requirements. Any further storage will only take place if required by national or European legislation. Blocking or deletion of data in this case, if the storage period provided for in the relevant legislation has expired, unless we need your data for the performance of a contract concluded between us or if this is necessary for the assertion or defense of legal claims.
Contact via the contact form / e-mail / mail
By contacting us via the contact form, post or e-mail, your data will be processed in order to process the contact request.
Legal basis: If you have sent your request via our contact form, the legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR. If you submit the application in the context of contractual relations l pre-contractual, the legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b. GDPR. If your request does not fall into any of the above categories, our legitimate interest in processing your data is to adequately respond to your request, in your favor, Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR.
We may store your details and contact requests in our customer relationship management system (“CRM System”) or a comparable system.
Deletion: The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed for the purpose of its collection. In the case of personal data from the input form of the contact form and the data sent by e-mail, this is the case after the conversation with you has ended. The conversation ends when it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter has been finally clarified. In the case of a legal obligation to archive, the deletion takes place after its expiry.
Revocation: You have the option to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time in accordance with Art. 6 GDPR. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time
Existence of automated decision making
We do not use automatic decision making or profiling
Bulletin / Newsletter
We regularly send out a newsletter to keep our customers and business partners and interested parties informed about our offers and related news. You can register for our newsletter on our website and agree to receive the newsletter as part of the registration process for marketing purposes. If you subscribe to our newsletter, it is obligatory to provide your e-mail address. Providing additional data, such as a greeting or first and last name, is voluntary and will be used to contact you personally. We do not pass on the above-mentioned data to third parties. Legal basis: The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, the legitimate interest of the Data Administrator is data processing for marketing purposes. Deletion: Deletion of your e-mail address takes place immediately after unsubscribing from our newsletter. Revocation: You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Your rights under the GDPR
Right to information: in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR, you can ask for confirmation as to whether and what personal data we process from you. In addition, you can provide us with information free of charge on the purposes of processing, categories of personal data, categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed or the planned storage period, the right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of revocation and the origin of their data, if not they collected from us. You also have the right to know if your personal data has been transferred to a third country or an international organization. If so, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees related to the transfer.
Right to rectification: in accordance with Art.16 GDPR, you can request the correction of incorrect or complete incomplete personal data stored by us and your personal data.
Right to revoke: in accordance with Art.17 GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless we need to process it for the following purposes: to fulfill a legal obligation, to assert or defend legal claims, to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information ; or for the purposes of the public interest, referred to in art. 17 sec. 3 lit. c) and d) GDPR.
Right to restriction: in accordance with Art.18 GDPR, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is questioned by you for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal data, the processing of your data is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it , and instead you request a restriction on their use. We no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you need this information to assert, exercise or defend your rights.
There has been an objection to the processing of your data in accordance with Art.21 GDPR, but it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons, which you have substantiated, despite your objection to further processing, outweigh your rights.
Right to information: If you have requested a right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, we are obligated to all recipients to whom personal data has been disclosed for the correction or deletion of data requested by the Processing Notice, unless this proves impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients by us.
Right to data portability: pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you can request the receipt of the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, standard, machine-readable format or request it to be transferred to another responsible person.
Right to appeal: Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. For this purpose, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence, workplace or our company’s headquarters.
Revocation of consent / Withdrawal of consent
Pursuant to Art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. The cancellation you have declared does not change the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data until further notice.
Right to object:
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, which is based on a balance of interests (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). This is especially important when data processing is not required for the performance of the contract. If you exercise your right to object, please explain why. We will no longer process your personal data, unless we can prove that the compelling legitimate reasons for the processing outweigh your interests and rights.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
Please direct your objection to the above-mentioned contact address of the responsible person indicated on our website.
Presence on social media
We process your information that you send to us via these networks in order to communicate with you and respond to those messages.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in communicating with users and our external presentation for advertising in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. Insofar as you have consented to the person responsible for the social network in processing your personal data, Art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) and art. 7 GDPR.
- Microsoft Teams and Outlook – (https://privacy.microsoft.com/pl-pl/privacystatement
- Google Analytics – an important group of automatically collected cookies are data on website visits collected by Google Analytics – a well-known and used on the market internet system for researching website visit statistics provided by Google, Inc. The Google Analytics system can be used to create user profiles under a pseudonym. Google uses the collected information to evaluate the user’s use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage.
Social media plugins
We use social media plugins on our website. We use the so-called “double-click solution” – the c’t action. When downloading our website, personal data will not be passed on to the plug-in providers. There is a slider next to the logo or brand of the social network that allows you to activate the plug-in with one click. After activation, the social network provider receives the information that you have accessed our website and your personal data is transferred to the plug-in provider and stored there. These are so-called third party cookies. For some providers, such as Facebook and XING, their IP addresses will be anonymized immediately after collection.
The collected user data is stored by the plug-in provider as usage profiles. They are used for advertising purposes, market research and / or website customization. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to display demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right.
The legal basis for the use of plugins is our legitimate interest in improving and optimizing our website by increasing our awareness via social networks and the possibility of interacting with you and users via social networks in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 point 1 lit. f) GDPR.
We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations. We are also not aware of the scope of the data collection, the purpose of the processing and the storage periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
We refer to the relevant privacy policies of the social networks regarding the purpose and scope of data collection and processing. In addition, you will also find information about your rights and options for the protection of your personal data
We also use state-of-the-art technical and organizational security measures to ensure compliance with data protection regulations and to protect data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties.